Ryan Ograyensek

Ryan Ograyensek – Taylor, MI
Died: January 3, 2022
Beaumont Hospital – Dearborn, MI

Ryan’s story is being told by his beloved wife, Stacy. Ryan had a big heart, and an even bigger personality, able to make friends wherever he went, and always making those around him laugh. He graduated from Light and Life Christian School of Taylor in 1998, then attended Henry Ford College in Dearborn and obtained his associates degree. Ryan enjoyed traveling, and a goal of his was to travel to all 50 states, crossing several off his list before his passing. He and Stacy traveled frequently, enjoying each other’s company on everything from cruises to road trips together. Ryan was ever ready for an adventure, having swam with sea lions and belugas, held chimps and tiger cubs, and even stood inside a shark cage. When he wasn’t working, Ryan was an avid collector – of comic books, movies, collectibles, coins, and even side businesses. He loved gaming, especially those that involved critical thinking and solving puzzles.

My husband of 13 years, together 25 years ( over half my life ) who was my Highschool sweetheart, was murdered by hospital protocols. He was only 41 years old. We met at age 15 in a private Christian school .

On November 21st . I took my husband into the ER at a hospital in Dearborn, Michigan, as he was suffering from pneumonia. I didn’t want to take him in, knowing how bad protocols are. I have heard the horror stories. I begged my husband not to go because his oxygen level was not that bad. I wanted him to wait it out as the next day we were picking up ivermectin prescribed to him by a doctor. 4:00 am he woke me to say he really thinks he needs to go in. He figured they would just send him home with some oxygen maybe give a steroid shot and a new antibiotic. Every fear i had came true. Before I left him at the ER, I made sure to remind him not to take Remdesivir or allow them to put him on a ventilator. He promised me he would not.

7 days after being in the hospital and on a oxygen mask his oxygen was still doing pretty good. Staff told me his oxygen was in the mid to upper 90’s ( Normal range ). Same time i had a dr call me to ask me to convince him to go on a ventilator. I told him I would not do that. My husband was even confused as to why they were pushing that so hard. The doctor told me on the phone that he told my husband “we will vent you with or without your consent”. When I told him I believe that is illegal, he hung up on me. I quickly text my husband to make sure he knew that i did. NOT CONSENT to a ventilator. I tried calling back to the hospital and got no answers. It was later that night that the same doctor called me just to inform me my husband was vented hours ago. I never got to talk to my husband prior.

I began then pushing for ivermectin to be given to him, which was one of his home meds prescribed by a doctor. I went to court and got no where with that. So I began calling anyone I thought had power to help. I got a hold of patient relations department and they told me “If you find a physician willing to give it, they would allow it and protect their jobs”. I don’t think they believed I would find anyone. Yet i found 4 someone’s.

Prior to me finding the doctor, I had nurses routinely tell me “These protocols are not helping patients. Nothing we are giving them will help them get well. We are literally letting patients die. We are not allowed to give them anything that may help , due to politics “. I had doctors even say the same thing. One doctor in particular comes in my husbands room while I sat at my husbands bedside and said to me “. I would love to give him ivermectin, i think it could help him. I would give it to my own child if it were them laying there. However, due to politics controlling our health care system sadly today, my hands are tied, i have to think of my paycheck and my livelihood first”. I just snapped there was no asking nicely after that. I told him “This Christmas, while you’re with your family, i want you to have visions of me sitting here beside my livelihood and begging you the only one who can help him, who took a oath of do no harm to save him, while you stand there and tell me your paycheck is more valuable. Shame on you. Most come into healthcare to save lives not earn a paycheck, but now we know where you stand sir”. I told him and his 2 nurses behind him, that one day they will have to stand before the Lord and I would not want to be them when that day of judgment comes.

It was after this meeting with that paycheck motivated dr, that the next day, the administrator comes to my husbands room with a police officer and asks me to come to a back room. There she began to tell me they don’t like my attitude in the hospital and I’m effecting the nurses care. I told her what the dr had told me about his paycheck before lives comment and asked her what attitude she thinks I should have? She stayed quiet and took notes. She then changes the direction and told me that a nurse seen me going into other patients rooms, and that is health threat /violation. At first I was angry of being accused of this and told them this is not true and they know it. However, I thought on it and realized, they have cameras everywhere inside that unit. In my husbands room, i assume all the rooms and in the halls. They clearly know if i did or did not , so they know that answer was no. So what they were saying without directly saying it, was ….. you keep messing with our protocols and speaking out like you are, that will be our story and that will prevent you from seeing your husbands again. I was being set up with black mail more or less. It was then I realized how deep of a evil game this hospital was playing.

When I found a doctor willing to try ivermectin and the other vitamins etc recommends by the frontline doctors. He told me he just wanted to know there were other doctors who had his back. So i took all the doctors i found on board and brought them together. COURAGE IS CONTAGIOUS. The next day I came into the hospital to find the nurses waiting for me. They gathered around me to tell me “ we are proud of you for standing up and doing this fight. We need it. Know you are not alone, we have your back “. One nurse printed up a bunch of articles on ivermectin helping to save lives. Research articles that he said would hold up as credible documents. Told me to give these to any doctors questioning it. The nurses gathered around me and thanked me. Then apparently they gathered around the dr I found to. Let’s just call him DR M. For now.

Dr. M came into my husbands room to tell me that I was right the other drs names i gave him are all on board with supporting him and the nurses on the floor gathered around him to say that too. That was good enough for him he said. He said “lets do this”. I asked if I could give him a hug and he let me.

Next day I brought the meds up for ivermectin to be given. I had to have it inspected by the hospital pharmacy to confirm thats what it was. The pharmacy made a attempt to stop it from coming up. They wanted the administration to deny it. Just because its not protocol. The nurse asked “when did this become our new policy in how we do things ?”

I had to call Dr M about what was happening and he contacted the chief of staff to get the meds brought up as they should be. We succeed and got the meds to my husband. By 9 pm on that Monday my husband was given 76mg of ivermectin his first dose. He was set to be given it for 5 days and if it shown positive results it would continue for 10 days. The first night it was given his blood oxygen level went from 64% to 100% over night. His Vent setting went from 100% to 65% need in 3 days. My husband was improving. He was holding his own at 100% pulse / blood oxygen level and steady heart rate and blood pressure while weening off the ventilator. I finally at last could go home, shower and relax.

Then before the 4th dose was to be given. A Dr from infectious disease came in just to revoke him off the ivermectin. To remove DR M orders. Saying because its not hospital “protocol”, and that we were giving him “horse pills” . Then she took herself off his case. A Hit and run if you will. No communication prior during or after. She handed the case over to another dr that has never worked with my husband, and no communication with us prior, during or after.

My husband began to decline in health after he was cut off from what was working. A little research into his/ her drug company payouts shows that they are paid by ( her – Janssen ) & him – GILLEAD which is the company that pushes Remdesivir over ivermectin. Yet both are listed as a treatment option on the NIH website . Motive perhaps, right?

Days later i come to check on my husband and find him sweating all over without a fever. His pulse oxygen was dropping and I didn’t know why. The nurse on staff with him didn’t act like this was out of the normal. So I called Dr M to tell him what i was seeing, he knew right away he was going through a cytokine storm. The nurse on staff had no idea what that even was. keep in mind this a ICU unit where the news says they have covid patients all the time, yet they never heard of a cytokine storm. Something I myself knew what it was. His body was basically attacking itself. I heard Dr M say, “if we don’t act fast and do something now , we may lose him tonight” . Dr M. Put him on a high dose steroid 9 times the strength of anything he was given. Dr M said he should of been on this long ago not the “Protocol” low dose steroids they give everyone routinely. Dr M put him on the heavy dose steroid, and Benadryl every 4 hours. My husband went through a long night. I stayed beside him for 17 hours straight praying over him. He made it through the night and his pulse oxygen was back in the 90’s and a nurse who has worked in ICU for 40 years was with him. I felt safe to run home and feed our pets quickly and return. I was wrong. Just like when visiting hours end is when every family sees changes for the worst in their loved ones. I got a call in the 4 hours or less I was gone, that a dr from the ICU until got his nose out of place that DR M wrote him a order for that high dose steroid that is not “protocol”. The ICU Dr wanted it revoked. He told dr M that is not your patient today that is his. He won’t break protocol. Dr M told him, if you take that man off this drug especially cold turkey like that you could kill him. Should this be about what is best for the patient, vs whose patient that is? This is not a turf war Dr M said to him. I had to call the chief of staff to get on this and fix this saying i want this ICU dr off my husbands case effective IMMEDIATELY cause i fear for my husbands life. I want dr M back on his case NOW. We got it corrected and the ICU dr conceded off my husbands care. Though that gap in medical care / attention took a toll on my husbands body. He blood oxygen level was now at a dangerous 40%. His body was now in fight or flight mode and trying to keep his vital organs functioning. ( heart, lungs, brain ). Letting the rest of the organs die off. I was called to get back there cause my husband was dying. Dr M sat with us and cried cause he tried so hard to save him against protocols. He told me doing CPR if he codes would not prolong his life but his death. The hardest thing I ever had to hear. I was losing my best friend. He was being ripped from me by greed. The hospital was getting around 45,000 from his death alone, not counting the days on the ventilator pay. There was not a price tag on my husbands life, although the hospital thought differently. I played our wedding dance song one last time. Me and You by kenny chesney and told him how much I loved him and how proud of him I was, and I told him how sorry I was that time ran out and I couldn’t save him from this. I told him to go home and be with Jesus so he could watch over me in the next battle cause my fight was not done. This is not done. I won’t let his death be in vain. I’m going to scream the truth from the mountain tops. My husband was MURDERED. They stole our future. Every dream we had planned. Starting a family, gone, travel plans, cancelled, His new business lost and so forth. He was only 41 years old, and so much to live for. He never needed to be vented or given Remdesivir like he was. They destroyed not one life but 2. For mine will never be the same. I wake up to look at 4 walls and live in silence. No laughter, no human touch, no conversations, no dreams. Just a nightmare i can’t wake up from. Everyone that is taking money for letting this happen will be held accountable. If not in trial here soon, then judgment day. I would not want to be any of them. No job in the world is worth this. If they all stood up and said no more. They would force change. Until then, I plan to fight for it just like i did for my husbands life /civil rights. I plan to make changes happen. I will not let my husbands murder go unnoticed and his life be in vain. They messed with the wrong power couple.

Thank you for letting me share my story, I can’t believe our love story is ending this way. I never would of thought it was this bad in hospitals. The hospitals and the oath keepers of do no harm are responsible for countless amounts of lives leaving this world this way daily. May God have mercy on their souls. May God help me to push forward and find our next chapter.

Stacy has a GiveSendGo setup to help with her legal battle she has ahead of her. If you’re able to, please consider donating to help her fight. It can be found here: https://givesendgo.com/Ryansfight

10 thoughts on “Ryan Ograyensek

  1. Darla Brin

    My heart aches for you!! This has got to be stopped somehow, so my prayers will be that this story and others will get out into the Mainstream media and everywhere else it needs to go to be heard! Judgement day is coming to all, and it will not be good for those that chose money over doing the right thing!!! Blessings to you!

  2. Leah

    😢 I am so sorry this happened to you and they left your husband die so sad and it’s wrong .I was in other countries already busted hospitals and always was so grateful how the hospitals are so wonderful if we need them in the states . Not thinking we would ever see this happening in the states . Someone will pay for all the blood on their hands . I am praying for you . Thank you for sharing your story . May God bless you in a blessed way as you continue y try o serve Him . 🙏

  3. Paula Dickson

    I am heartbroken after reading your story but I am also very angry. Even more so then before! This has to stop. These hospitals and doctors and anyone else involved knowing what is happening must be held accountable! Then and only then will it stop! They will pay one day when they face God on Judgement day. You are so right I would not want to be them. My prayer is first for you! That The Lord would hold you and Comfort you. Grant you strength to fight. And then I pray that the doctors that had a hand in the murder of your Ryan would not be able to shut their eyes without seeing his face and your face ever!

  4. Reba McKnight

    I do not understand why another doctor would complain if another doctor was doing something to prolong someone’s life and it showed!!! You would think that the primary doctor would be pleased with the results and not worry about what doctor had prescribed what the patient needed. This is so wrong in so many ways. I am very sorry for your loss. It was so preventable. They need to throw their so-called protocols out the damned windows!

  5. Melinda

    Words can’t express how angry I am about your husband’s death. I worked in healthcare for 23 years until the government began really getting their hands in it. I want to scream with you. It’s cases like yours that make me want to be a lawyer and sue everyone from the doctor to the government. You are so right, they all have to stand before God one day for every life they took. To me, this is murder.
    Praying for God to give you strength to slay the giant.

  6. Robin Steyer

    This is such a sad end to a beautiful life .I too am MAD as politics and protocols are all about power and control. Drs pledge to do no harm and should always fight to save a life and should be allowed to use their trained medical judgement when needed…Its Nuts! Your dr was practically handcuffed!

    You really fault a power fight but EVIL won this time but….. ONE day, they will be judged and will pay an eternal price. I am a voice now too.
    I pray you find peace in good memories of your life together, as time goes on.
    Thank you for sharing.❤️

  7. Janet Eaton

    I’m so sorry for your loss . My husband was also killed by hospital protocol . I was not allowed to see him for 19 days, not until the day he died. It was the most horrible thing I have ever experienced. I asked for ivermectin several times , they said no they would not do it . This is all so evil.. they will stand before a righteous God and be held accountable . I would not want you be them on that day . This has to stop .

  8. Belinda

    Hi Lacy, my name is Belinda Cline, I just heard your story about Ryan. I’m so sorry, my husband also died of Covid at Beaumont Trenton. I shared my story last week and have been listening to all these stories of murder. If you would like to call me and I would love to talk to you.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *